A great night out for moms with laughter, food, drink, raffles, and more!
Meet Local Authors of the New Book I STILL JUST WANT TO PEE ALONE, including:
Kris Amels of Why, Mommy?
Kim Bongiorno of Let Me Start By Saying
Christine Burke of Keeper of The Fruit Loops
Kim Forde of The Fordeville Diaries
Stacey Gill of One Funny Motha
Linda Roy of Elleroy Was Here
I STILL Just Want to Pee Alone is the 3rd book in the New York Times Best Selling anthology series written by moms, filled with both hilarious and heartwarming essays. The 40 contributors of this book have a collective 1.4 million fans who love their work; have experience writing for print/online magazines and various newspapers; made appearances on national TV programs; have published books in all genres; speak about their fields of specialty at conferences around the country; won awards for their writing; and are simply talented enough to run a home and tell a great story.
- A copy of I STILL Just Want to Pee Alone, personally signed by the authors
- Entry to the multi-prize raffle
- Funny live readings by the authors
- Bring a new toy donation for Tomorrow’s Children! Each toy earns a bonus raffle entry!
- Books will be sold (cash/credit). Each book purchased earns a bonus raffle entry!
- FULL cash bar!
ORDER TICKETS NOW:
Limited tickets available! Want to share this event with friends on Facebook? HERE is the official Event Page to share, invite friends, and ask questions.
This is guaranteed to be a fun night!